PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
We may collect Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from Users in a variety of ways, including, when Users fill out a form, respond to a survey, in connection with outreach activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously and are not required to share PII. We will collect PII from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Users and Anonymous Users are not tracked as visitors on our Site at any time and we do not store non-personal identifiable information including browser type, time, date, or any other event User experience details.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Columbia Christian Church may collect and use Users personally identifiable information (PII) for the following purposes:
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Information you provide may be used to personalize your User experience after submitting potentially personally identifiable information (PII) on a form, or respond to a survey, and in connection with other outreach activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use contact information to invite you to a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- We may use contact information to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may use contact information to send periodic emails about the services we provide and offer.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to User specific requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personally identifiable information obtained through our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identifiable information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include business news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Phone: (360) 574-4393
Mailing Address: 10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave PMB #196 Vancouver, WA 98685
This document was last updated on April 6, 2019